With the advent of smartphones and smartwatches, the need to further accessorize and improve our lifestyle has become a bit of a necessity. Keeping that in mind there has been a spurt in the various models of smartwatches that hit the retail shelves. The smartwatch industry was dominated by huge conglomerates like Apple and standalone companies like Garmin. However, with the market focus slowly trending towards the more affordable category there has been a rise in the number of sensible and feature-rich offerings under a budget of ₹5000. To help you find out your ideal companion we’ve put together a list of the best smartwatch under 5000.
Huami Amazfit Verge Lite SmartWatch
The Amazfit series of smartwatches from Huami have made themselves stand out with their budget centric lineup. To that extent, we include yet another from the Amazfit series, the Verge Lite. Best smartwatch under 5000 focuses more on features than on aesthetics. It is further enhanced by the fact that the watch still remains relevant even after a year of its release.
The Amazfit Verge adopts the traditional circular design as opposed to the Amazfit Bip S. Its rather extensive array of circuitry makes it feel somewhat bulky especially on smaller wrists.
Highlights- Huami Amazfit Verge Lite
- 1.3 in AMOLED Display vibrant even in lit-up areas
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and anti-fingerprint coating. Withstand the occasional scratch or damage
- 20-day battery life on a full charge with battery capacity at 370mAh
- Alarms, weather & Smart notifications & Music Control right on your wrist
- Integrated GPS + GLONASS to accurately track routes and distances traveled
- Pedometer, Heart Rate Monitor, Sleep Monitor, Calorie Count
- Tri-axial Acceleration, PPG Heart Rate, Ambient Light Sensors
- Fitness & Outdoor
- Water and dust resistant, so splashes of water or rain wouldn’t pose much of a threat
Price and Availability- Huami Amazfit Verge Lite
On Flipkart, the best smartwatch under 5000 is available at a 44% discount. It will cost ₹4,999.
AQFit W15 Smartwatch
The AQFit W15 focuses on people who prioritize fitness. It has a much more rugged quality with regard to aesthetics. That is in a way more approachable as an introduction to fitness watches. Since it discounts on the always-on feature, the “flick of the wrist” option is made available.
The battery life is among the top 3 choices of smartwatches. It can last for a period of 8-10 days on medium usage. The choice of display isn’t exceptional, however, it is an IPS panel that works well even in bright light. It includes an exceptional array of workout options that are dedicated for each individual session.
The best fitness smartwatch under 5000 has several useful features. A heart rate sensor, Weather notifications, Sleeping monitors are some of them. The water-resistance of 5ATM comes in handy. It becomes an ideal companion for a fitness driven individual. At the current price, it would seem like an ideal bargain for a newcomer into this foray.
Highlights- AQFit W15
- 1.33 inches HD IPS round
- IP68 Waterproof
- 15 Different multi-sport modes to track running, walking, bike, treadmill, yoga, football, badminton, hike
- Health Tracker- 24*7 Heart Rate Monitoring, Blood Oxygen (SPO2) Monitor, Sleep Monitor, Drink Water Reminder, Pedometer, and a number of calories burnt.
Price and Availability- AQFit W15
On Amazon, AQFit W15 is available at 47% discount. It costs ₹3,699.00 only.
NoiseFit Evolve Smartwatch
The NoiseFit Evolve bears a lot of similarity to the NoiseFit Fusion. The difference between the two is mostly in the design features. Where the Fusion goes for a more premium look the Evolve sticks with the classic rectangular dial. This does not indicate a fall in quality, the NoiseFit is still quite a bang for buck choice though with rather subdued looks. Compared to our other choices, the AMOLED screen makes an appearance here as well.
Water-resistance with an IP68 rating is quite an assurance of your device being protected from an unseen splash. The battery of the best smartwatch under 5000 isn’t really impressive. But it manages a solid 4-5 days before running out on full charge. The heart rate sensor used in the NoiseFit Fusion has been used in the Evolve as well.
Highlights- NoiseFit Evolve Smartwatch
- 1.2″ AMOLED Display; Full Touch Screen with Aluminium Alloy Case
- Sleep Tracker, Step Counter, Calorie Counter; 9 Sports Modes
- 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
- Call, Message, and Social Media Notifications; Music & Camera Control
- IP68 Waterproof; Bluetooth 5.0
- Fitness & Outdoor
Price and Availability- NoiseFit Evolve Smartwatch
Available on retail partner sites – Amazon and Flipkart, one can avail 40% discount. It will cost ₹4,799.00.
Fashionistas out there can rejoice given that the Evolve comes with the option of removable straps and customization for the same. The UI however, isn’t top-notch. To someone with prior experience on better smartwatches, it might be a little annoying. The move to improve it is already being made though.
So, if you’re in the market looking for a downgraded version of a Fusion, this would be your likely choice.
Noise Colorfit NAV Smartwatch
Smartwatches from the Noise series continue to offer a perfect combination of price and features. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that our next choice comes from the same company. The primary selling point is the inbuilt GPS that acts independently without the need for a smartphone.
AMOled isn’t a feature on this smartwatch, however it does come with a traditional LCD display that remains bright even in outdoor use. The features are plenty; there is a heart rate and sleep tracker that works round the clock and provides constant notifications. It has an included Camera as well as expected from the best smartwatch under 5000.
Waterproof rating stands at IP68, so minor splashes and rain is of no consequence to the integrity. Battery life lasts for 4 days on a full charge.
Highlights- Noise Colorfit NAV Smartwatch
- Built in GPS
- Activity Tracking, Heart Rate tracking, Sleep tracking, Steps & Calorie tracker
- IP68 Waterproof (up to 1.5 m)
- Camera & Music control
- Display technology/type- LCD Touch Screen, 320×320 Pixel Resolution
- Customisable & Cloud-Based Watch faces
Price and Availability- Noise Colorfit NAV Smartwatch
Available on partner website Amazon for ₹4,499. It is currently available at a discount of 25%.
Amazfit Bip U Smartwatch
Last on our list is the Amazfit Bip U launched by Huami an affiliate of Xiaomi. The watch has the highest resolution of all our choices in the list with a reading of 1280×1240 pixels. It has a considerable battery life of 9 days on mild to medium use.
According to the claims made by Huami, the watch has 60 different workout modes, hich when difficult to believe actually exists in the watch. The display is further protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that prevents minor damage and scratches.
This best smartwatch under 5000 has an included 60+ sport and workout modes. Water resistance stands at 5ATM, so no worries about rain and water splashes.
Highlights- Amazfit Bip U Smartwatch
- 1.43″ Large Color Touch Screen, Corning Gorilla 3 Reinforced Glass
- Heart Rate Monitoring and PAI Heath Assessment System
- 60+ Sports Modes
- 5 ATM Water Resistance
- Alarm Clock, Weather Forecast, and Smartphone Music and Camera Control
- Display- LCD 1280 x 1024 (SXGA)
Price and Availability- Amazfit Bip U Smartwatch
Currently available at retail partner Amazon for ₹3999 at a discount of 33%.
If you find the post regarding the best smartwatch under 5000 helpful, try reading our articles about other wearable devices.